Tuesday, November 15, 2011

F&W The Chew

>>So recently I was having a bowl of ice cream, Neapolitan to be specific, and sitting in my mess of a living room watching The Chew. It's only a mess because the kitchen's being repainted, so it's got two rooms' worth of furniture in it. Anyway, I'm watching this show and there are five or six people onstage, all hosts who can cook and describe food in ways that make your mouth water and one of them is a guest from The View. I recognized her by face but not by name. Apparently she just got married.

>>Anyway, they were prepping the immense audience for Thanksgiving. What caught my eye was this:
>>Stuffed Acorn Squash. The leafy stuff? Collard greens, basil leaves, and some other stuff but I forget. It's mouth-watering, isn't it? Now if only I could go to Ingles and find this without being afraid. *Pulls out list of farmer's markets...*

No comments:

Post a Comment